How would you like to start your day? For me, I start with with my daily dose of music. It's like my morning coffee or you could say an alarm to wake me up everyday. Music is my sun-shiner because it makes me happy and brings out the best in me every time I listen to my favorite songs.
No wonder, in this big ocean of music industry there are innumerable artists, singers, band and musicians with different genres. It's really a tough time finding the right music which suits you. It totally depends upon what kind of person you are. Describing about my type of music, I really cannot chose what's the best for me. It's has to suit my mood and I must say that it entirely depends upon my mood. For example; if I'm happy I go for happy music and if I'm not in a good mood I choose to listen to slow songs.
Preferably, my ideal choice of music is Slow Rock if I really have to choose one. It's because I grew up listening to slow rock music ever since my childhood days. My elder brother has been one of my source of inspirations for liking slow rock music because he is also a big fan of this genre. We used to listen to the songs from the hit bands like Bad Company, Nazareth, Led Zeppelin, The Scorpions etc.
However, I still haven't been able to cope up with Hip-Hop music. I think it's because I never gave it a try. But seriously, Hip-Hop music cannot be ignored since there are millions of fans all around the world now. Also, if we go to any disco party rock music will just not do. We need Hip-Hop music to dance to it's beat. Well, whatever that it, I love music and we all love it. It's deficiency causes me numbness in my soul.

No comments:
Post a Comment