Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Eagles

The band - Eagles has always been my friend anywhere I go. I'm never without it. I always listen to The Eagles because I fell in love with their music ever since my childhood. I use to rummage into my brother's room and one day I found the CD of this band. From that day, I'm listening to the Eagles.

The Eagles are an American rock band formed in LA, California at around 1971. It was found my band members Glenn, Don Henley, Bernie and Randy Meisner. With seven number-one singles, six Grammys, five American Music Awards, and six number one albums, the Eagles were one of the most successful bands of the 1970s. AT the end of the 20th century, two of their albums, Their Greatest hits and Hotel California, ranked among the 20 best selling albums in the US according to the Recording Industry Association of America. Hotel California is ranked 37th in the Rolling Stone's list of "The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time", and the band was ranked no. 75 on the magazine's 2005 list of the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time.

As I go on writing about the Eagles I don't like stopping to write more about their success. I can't do with the Eagles every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment