I can't digest the band Creed with the main vocalist Scot Stag. It just doesn't sound right without him. He was the life-blood to the band. All the band members were good but then it was his vocal which led the band to achieving hits after hits. Where is Scot now anyway? I miss his presence in the band ever since he left the band.
I don't understand these bands why they have to split when they are in the verge of reaching the summit. If we look at the history of most of the successful bands then they have almost the same stories. One band member not liking the other and the disputes they have inside or at the backstage. Once I watched a DVD of Metallica where the band members where yelling and swearing at each other at the backstage just before the concert. That's what goes on in a band. Egos burn at all times no matter how interdependent the band members are in a band.
I wonder when and how we can stop all these disputes. But then not even the greatest bands would have been formed if they hadn't come together despite their egos, would they? Anyway, it's a huge issue to discuss about. Scot Stag - I miss this rock-star so much in the band.

No comments:
Post a Comment